Idea Napkin No. 2
Who am I? As previously explained, I aspire to learn continuously, requiring that I talk to people to do so. I believe there is a lot to learn from others, so, listening is a good skill to maintain. With this in mind, having some ability to network is within my skill set. My aspirations specific to my business concept include providing meals to those in need, essentially meeting philanthropic goals. Again, like previously expressed, if I were to start this business, it would not play a major role in my life, despite its importance. I would prefer to initiate it and make sure it runs smoothly, but then step back for a more hands-off approach. What am I offering to customers? I'm offering a service to customers that basically pairs people who want to improve their health with those who require assistance in feeding their hunger. This service aims to help motivate previously unmotivated individuals in pursuing healthier lives by rewarding those actions that promote good health. This r...
Comments
Post a Comment